News and AnnouncementsSee whats been going on in your neighborhood
MWCC is looking for an artist to design Mt. Washington’s Little Pantry. The Little Pantry is a great way for the community to help those neighbors in need. If you are unfamiliar with the project, learn more here https://m.facebook.com/peoplespantrycincy/
We would like the design to celebrate our neighborhood, Mt. Washington, so bonus points for all proposals that celebrate Mt. Washington. Please email your proposal to email@example.com. Please include your budget which should include all costs (honorarium / fees if applicable). Guidelines below must be followed. We included pictures of other Little Pantries in various Cincinnati neighborhoods. The deadline for submissions is end of the day on September 12th.
1. Please remove the plastic window in the front prior to spray painting the box. Save strips and bolts to reapply after the box is painted.
2. Please leave space on the right & left sides of the ‘head’ of your bot (original boxes were encouraged to be designed as bots) for the pantry logo (on each side)
3. Please use acrylic paint (or other approved paint) on the bot and clear coat it at least 24 hours before it is placed.
4. Leave the inside yellow- do not paint. Decals from People’s Liberty will be on the inside.
5. Please place the clear plastic window back on the front once you are done painting and clear coating.
6. A padlock must be placed on the “head” of the bot to keep it secure and prevent injury.
7. Email Jason Roberts or Lisa Andrews for any questions along the way.
8. Be creative and have fun!
Mt Washington School is enrolling now for kindergarten! Children who Enroll Now are eligible to attend their free, Blast-Off to Kindergarten Summer Readiness Program beginning
June 4-June 15.
Parents are encouraged to stop by THE school, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30am-2:30pm to enroll.
Councilman Greg Landsman will be at The Ashford of Mt. Washington this Thursday, 5/3, from 4-6PM. Come ask him questions about what is going on at City Hall, how to get involved with the City Budget process for 2019, and get assistance with issues you may be having with the City.
Thank you, Greg, for reaching out to our residents!